|發表於: 星期五 十月 09, 2015 1:07 pm 文章主題: PHP 7.0.0 RC 1 Released
|PHP 7.0.0 RC 1 Released
The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.0.0 RC 1. This is the sixth pre-release of the new PHP 7 major series. All users of PHP are encouraged to test this version carefully, and report any bugs and incompatibilities in the bug tracking system.
THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT PREVIEW - DO NOT USE IT IN PRODUCTION!
PHP 7.0.0 RC 1 contains fixes for 27 reported bugs, and altogether over 200 commits with various stability improvements for database, array, assert, streams and other functionality.
PHP 7.0.0 comes with new version of the Zend Engine with features such as (incomplete list):
- Improved performance: PHP 7 is up to twice as fast as PHP 5.6
- Consistent 64-bit support
- Many fatal errors are now Exceptions
- Removal of old and unsupported SAPIs and extensions
- The null coalescing operator (??)
- Combined comparison Operator (<=>)
- Return Type Declarations
- Scalar Type Declarations
- Anonymous Classes